Monday, October 13, 2008

After several weeks of procrastinating I finally got around to getting our family picutres taken. I've been planning on doing them in the fall outside all summer, but September rolled around and the leaves turned and for some reason I kept putting it off, as if I had all the time in the world before the leaves would drop and the weather turn cold. Finally I called our awesome friend Bonnie and we did them last Thursday which was literally the last day we could have done them. A lot of the leaves had fallen, but it was still gorgeous up the canyon with the ground covered with the leaves. It was pretty cold though. The girls suffered minor hypothermia and some weird bug bites thanks to my procrastination, but they were good sports, (except Libby, we couldn't get many of her) and I think when you see the pictures you will agree that the sacrifice was worth it. Thank you Bonnie! It was quite the day, hiking around in our church clothes in the cold. Our church clothes were the ones that matched and I didn't think it would be that cold or that Bonnie would have us climbing through wash beds and all kind of bushes. Our picutures turned out wonderful though, and hopefully everyone will forgive me for what I made them go through to get them.














6 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

Awww so cute. and SOOO worth it!

Mommy Melissa said...

You do have beautiful girls. Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Walker said...

Those are so adorable! I love the pictures. You have such a cute family!

Melisa

RSAnderson said...

Your pictures are so dang cute! Love them! Love the bows,do you make them?

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Their pictures and your outfits with BOWS are so cute!!!! I love it! You guys have such a beautiful family! I love the colors!

Kim said...

The pictures turned out soo cute. You're such a cute mom!