I've never done a tag before, but this one looked kind of fun so here goes.
How long have you been together?
Since June 2003- 5 years, 4 months
How long did you date?
3 weeks?
How old is he?
26
Who eats more?
If I'm pregnant, then me. If not, Kellan.
Who said I love you first?
Me.
Who is smarter?
I am better at reading and test-taking, but Kellan is much better at applying and understanding things.
Who does the laundry?
Mostly me, but Kellan usually ends up folding and putting away.
Who does the dishes?
Me, but Kellan usually rinses and putts away.(See the pattern?)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Depends on were the bed is. I sleep on the side closest to the girls and he sleeps on the side closest to the alarm. The girls don't wake him up, and the alarm doesn't wake me up.
Who pays the bills?
Both. We both struggle with this one, so working on it together somehow makes it work.
Who mows the lawn?
The landlord, Roger!
Who cooks dinner?
Me, but Kellan helps a lot. He's come a long way from when we were first married, he didn't know what a Tbs or a tsp was.
Who drives when you are together?
Kellan, I hate driving.
Who is more stubborn?
Me, Kellan just said so.
Who kissed who first?
Kellan definatley kissed me first, although he says it's my fault for "smiling" at him.
Who asked who out?
Hmmmmm. I chased down his phone number and called him, but he wasn't home. He called me back and invited me to go to Lagoon with a bunch of our work friends.
Who proposed?
Officially, Kellan. However, that was a month after we had decided to get married. We're still not sure how the conversations leading up to that decision happened.
Who is more sensitive?
Me.
Who has more friends?
? Our kids are our social life.
Who has more siblings?
Me. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters, Kellan has one of each.
Who wears the pants in the family?
The girls
1 comment:
Great tag! You two are so funny! And...wow!! Are you two spot on or what!? You got it, we are moving to Orangeville! How did you guess that and not Castle Dale or Ferron? Danny works in Castle Dale but we almost moved to Ferron. The apartment was just a little too scary. There are some rather old, slightly dumpy but cute townhouses in Orangeville that we'll plop our bottoms down for a few years. Can you believe it!?
Post a Comment