1) Have a pretend birthday party for Libby of course! This girl really thought it was her Birthday. The girls couldn't decide which number candle to use so they used them all.


2) Make a tent for Truman.

3) Redecorate the front room, and refuse to let Mom take it down.

4) Paper-Bag costumes.

For those of you thinking I must be a super ingenious mother who always a fabulous activity ready for entertaining her children, think again. All of these were thought up and executed by Anne and Sara. All I did was make the cake at their request. They don't let the icky weather slow them down, that's for sure.
6 comments:
Your girls are so creative! I love the paper bag costumes. Mark and I might have to try that next time we get bored. :)
Ha ha I love this post!
I am bringing you a big roll of brown paper for the girls to color on Thursday. that should kill a good half an hour :)
Your girls are so cute! We should all have pretend birthdays more often!
That cake looks heavenly! You're such a fun, creative mom!!!
Rikki, you're the best! I know that you weren't trying to come across as the ideal mom or anything, but you really do have a talent of being a good mother. You just seem to have a nack for providing your kids with a loving environment that enables them to flourish.
Post a Comment