Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What the heck Facebook!?!

So Facebook disabled my profile. They will only reactivate it if I provide documented proof that Rikki-Leigh Stevens is in fact a real person and not the alias of some creepo hacker. Why? So I think I'm done with Facebook for a while. The End.

4 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

yeah that's really lame. I'm waiting for my email to disappear one of these days because weekly I get a message saying, give us your password and usuername, birthdate, country, yada yada yada. Um no thanks. So just my luck is it's real and they'll wipe out my email that holds EVERYTHING!

actually I need this to happen to my facebook... then i'll stop wasting time on it! :)

Kellan and Rikki-Leigh said...

Yeah, I figure I won't worry about it right now since I spent way more time on it than I should. I'm just worried someone hacked in or something like that.

Rachel said...

What!? How weird!! One of my friends is named "Cookie" and Facebook said, "That's not a real name" and won't let her put her name on her profile. FB is lame sometimes. I need to have my profile deactivated too, haha! I waste waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on there!

Mommy Melissa said...

Mine did the same think around the same time. Unfortunately, I actually use it occasionally for really important stuff. I guess I'll stop doing that! They didn't give me any warning, or any was to reverse the disable. It was just suddenly gone, and then suddenly back again. Stupid social network anyway!