My boy is 3! Its a good thing this kid is so darn sweet and charming and hilarious because he's equally destructive that's for sure!
Truman's Birthday is 2 days after Halloween. Which means I'm pretty much burned out. Poor kid. At least its not 2 days after Christmas. We managed to pull together a fun day for him though. Kellan's family came up for the day and had homemade monster doughnuts with us and took us to Chickaflay for lunch. I'm glad we had their help to make it special for him!
3!!! I can't believe he's 3!
When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday all he would tell me was "blue" I think he was kind of confused about what it meant to be his Birthday. He really loved the blue sprinkles for our doughnuts.
Cars look and find book. A combo of two of his favorite things!
Also a glow in the dark star (from Anne) and a tick-tock crocodile. (He's really into Jake and the never land pirates show)
From Gramma and Grampa a super hero cap that gets well used and a batman car that Miles still can't touch without him freaking out.
By the time my mom and dad gave him their present at Thanksgiving he had the Birthday thing figured out and was pretty stoked to have another present. Now he tells me at least every other week that its his Birthday and what cake and presents he wants.
Presents!
His own tools. Yay!
Helping him play a.k.a. taking over his new present.
Happy Birthday to our boy of boys. 3 is definitely more destructive than ever but we sure wouldn't trade this sweet boy for anything!
1 comment:
He's too cute! I can't believe he's already three!!
Post a Comment