Friday, August 20, 2010

Today...

I'm grateful that-

-I'm home.
-Sara's puke made it in the bucket both times she threw up on the way home yesterday.
-Sara is no longer puking.
-I surrvived camping with 4 kids ages 9 months to almost 6. (Thanks to lots of help from the fam!)
-I'm clean again.
-I don't have to sleep on the air matress tonight.
-Kellan had an enitre week off with pay!
-Somehow the dishes got done today (laundry wasn't so lucky...)
-Libby has decided that sleeping and eating something other than high fructose corn syrup is a good idea.
-I chickened out at the last minute and chose afternoon kindergarten over morning.
-Kellan has another week before his classes start.
-I have ice cream in the freezer.
-Anne makes me read Calvin and Hobbes for bedtime stories and CACKLES her head off.
-Pioneer Woman's recipe for onion strings. Delish!!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

:( Puking kids are no fun!

I may need this recipe!