WE GRADUATED!!!
Kellan's Parents, Grandparents and Bro
Kellan and Mitch. They're not related at all.
We didn't take the kids with us to the ceremony on Saturday so Sunday after church we ran up to the A and tried to grab a few pics with the kids. The light was terribly bright. Probably the worst time of day for pictures, but it was our only chance since my parents needed to hit the road. They were still fun and I'm glad we have some pictures with the kids.
Little Aggies
My parents. They're pretty much amazing!
The T-Monster.
I know you're all dying to know what's next for us. I really wish we knew. Hopefully we'll be in Logan a bit longer while Kellan does the MSHR grad program. We'll find out soon if got in. Cross your fingers for us! Hopefully we'll find a bigger place to move to soon, since we're bursting out of this place and its doomed to be torn down eventually. Ah life! Out of the frying pan and into the fire!
3 comments:
Wow, CONGRATULATIONS you guys! How exciting. Such a cute family! Rikki, I absolutely love those blue shoes. Where did you get them?
So very awesome. I hope Kellan wil get his dream job soon. I will keep an eye out for any HR positions.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Your family is beautiful. Your kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment