Friday, January 18, 2013

Non holiday related December kodak moments

Life is rough when you get stuck trying to reach that toy in the bottom and your mom runs for the camera instead of helping you. Funny!

I still get to hog these three to myself all day. I love watching them interact with each other. I don't know what we'll do without our Libster next year. She's quite the big sister. 

Frenemies for sure.

Morning smiles

McQueen. He's important around here.

Kellan was pretty much gone the first half of December. It was rough on the kids of course, but we tried to do special things to keep us distracted from Dad being gone. Movie night with the Muppets is always awesome. More awesome for me since Truman fell asleep before 10 without a fight. Its the little things for us all sometimes. 
That's pretty much how we survived/enjoyed the first half of December once again. Finals week and group projects are still the bane of my existence, but I'm really proud of Kellan and as much as I hate to admit it I think its taught me that I am stronger that I think/want to be and I can stand on my own two feet. 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I'm sure glad I'm not the only one with a little boy that runs around in nothing but a diaper :)

Cute, cute!