Merry Christmas!
Christmas morning was lovely. Santa brought some pretty awesome stuff the kiddos were pretty happy with. I loved it because Santa didn't over do it but everyone still got what they wanted.
Sara with one of the Fairy Tale books she and Anne got. They've been a hit so far.
Anne asked Santa for Merida and he delivered.
T-man's Bucky Ship. Money well spent for sure! I wish I had him singing "Jake and the never land pirates and MEEEEE!" all day long on video. He still plays with this every day.
Libby and her Strawberry Shortcake books. Another hit. Yay.
Anne's binocliars. She's been asking for some since she was two. I really like the weird things my kids love sometimes.
What could that be Libby?
Libby: "The one I dreamed about!"
The much desired big doll house. Kudos to Santa for staying up every night for a week to get that one done.
Sara and her Lalaloopsy doll.
My grandpa made these desks for my sister and I when we were about Anne and Sara's ages. They get to borrow them for a few years. Its nice for me that they have a place to stash all their art treasures and creations.
Poor sick kid wasn't really into it. He humored us a bit and showed some mild interest though.
Mostly he just liked the candy cane though.
Good job Santa!
Santa also made this train table for the boys. That Santa is pretty handy!
The rest of the day the kids watched movies while Kellan and I slept. Miles gave us whatever bug he had and we spent the next few days pretty out of it. In spite of that it was nice to just be home together and let the kids enjoy their spoils.
















No comments:
Post a Comment