On our drive home we decided to swing around the Grand Canyon. It was a couple of hours out of the way but we figured we never know when we might get the chance again. It did not disappoint! We only had time to take a short hike along the South Rim, but was worth seeing. Anne was especially sad we couldn't take time to check out the visitor centers and learn all about it. Hopefully we can plan a whole trip down there someday and really get to see it.
Official family pic.
I'm pretty sure a couple of Asian girls were taking pictures of our red-heads as well.
Somebody needed a Waaaambulence. "I haaaayyyyte hiking! I don't want to go for a walk! My legs hurt! I'm scared of looking over the edge!" Poor Libby, forced to spend time in nature and walk after 4 hours in the car.
She didn't mind so much by the end though and had to admit it was pretty impressive!
No comments:
Post a Comment